CoolSlang Logo

take the mickey

to mock

Country Code:GB
Submitted September 14th, 2003 by: Anonymous


Is this anything like, "take the piss out"? Comment by: Stu   
A Mickey Finn (or simply Mickey) is a slang term for a drink laced with a drug (especially chloral hydrate) given to someone without their knowledge in order to incapacitate them. Serving someone a Mickey Finn is most commonly referred to as slipping a mickey, sometimes spelled "slipping a mickie". (Wikipedia) Comment by: Kathy   
Yes Stu, it's a more polite way of saying "taking the piss (out of someone)". Comment by: Jennifer   
A humorously polite variation is to 'extract the Michael'. Comment by: Gairlochan    Rated:5/5
haha thats the funniest thing ive heard them be called lol nice Comment by: Julia   
Huh, never knew that before! Cheers, Kathy! I'll remember that.. :p Comment by: Ryan    Rated:5/5
Shut up you f*cking retards. Comment by: TaporiJoe   
Hello, if you need more visitors you should read about one interesting method. Just search in google: Jemensso's tricks Comment by: EdekkZ    Rated:2/5


37 visitors online © 2004, 2007, 2012 by CoolSlang